This rugged, super-stable, extremely comfortable folding boat has been towed behind 60 pound halibut and some not-so-happy salmon. We have tested our hulls on streams, lakes, and oceans from Alaska to North Carolina so we know our boat is durable!
Eliminate the hauling and tying down of heavier hard surfaced boats, which typically require a roof rack or trailer. Instead of the canoe perched on saw horses taking up space in the back yard, you can have several folding boats tucked in a closet or the trunk of your car, or on a shelf in your garage or RV.
- Length 9'-3"
- Beam width 30"
- Weighs 21 lbs.
- Sets up in 4-5 minutes
- 280 pound displacement
- Ergonomic design
- Frame folds up inside skin
- Stores in its own backpack, (included)
- Optional camouflage covers sold separately
- Custom Thermal Polyurethane fabrics with high tenacity polyester scrim
- 6061 T-6 aluminum tubing inner frame
- Fabric seams are RF welded